"...they say you must find balance between work and play...and as for me, I just always see my works as my play..."
quote by mr. sho sakurai

Wednesday, March 26, 2008

sometimes...

sometimes...things that u are really wishing for, doesn't work the way u want to..
sometimes...things that u really hope for, turns to happen the other way round...
sometimes...things that u well-planned for future, it remains as the same situation as before...
till when u feel tired enough, yet there is no sign to be happened..
do we need to wait for miracle till happens??
to ensure things become reality???
i really don't know, till the minute i typed this..
i am still exploring, adventuring my life for fulfilling the hopes..
the hopes of many people...i guess so..





*yes...not everything that we wish for, will turn into reality...i just hope for the best for myself!!!*

No comments: