"...they say you must find balance between work and play...and as for me, I just always see my works as my play..."
quote by mr. sho sakurai

Thursday, April 17, 2008

just give me a BREAK!!

im going back to my hometown today...
i won't bring my laptop,
i won't bring my HD,
i won't bring my arashi stuffs,
i won't bring my books,
i won't bring my papers,
i won't bring any works,
i want to freeze everything,
i dont want to be attached of anything that i used to be called 'a dream'...

i just wanna be a daughter of my mummy and abah,
be a sister of anaz and amar,
be a little sis of along and angah,
and be an aunty of wani,
in a place where i called heaven....

sorry dear,
i need to recover some 'things'..
i just need my old-me back..
i do only want to hibernate...



regards,
m(_ _)m
::me::

No comments: